Plan Your Next Corporate Meeting or Event on your Own Private Facility in the Heart of the Adirondack Mountains!
The Lodge on Echo Lake as a stand alone venue or joined with the campus of Camp Echo Lake – located on over 135 acres –provides corporations and organizations with a unique off-site venue. Our location while designed for privacy, is an ideal setting for arranging productive and focused meetings as well as formal and informal corporate gatherings. Our convenient and flexible facilities ensure that your conference, off-site meeting, company picnic or team building event is run the way you choose.
Boasting a generous amount of indoor and outdoor meeting and recreation facilities — including multiple meeting/assembly halls with space for up to 1000 guests, audiovisual equipment, a 135 acres of campus, two modorn dining facilities and sleeping accommodations for up to 800 (not available mid-June to late August) – the combination of The Lodge on Echo Lake and the Camp Echo Lake campus can be everything you need it to be.
We have plentiful ball fields, courts and activity space, two heated swimming pools, and a beautiful Adirondack lake. Wi-fi is available throughout the facilities and grounds. The Lodge on Echo Lake will provide your group with an unforgettable experience! Staff can also be provided for our ropes course, our waterfront and boating areas for an additional cost.
We will be happy to assist you in creating a program that meets all of your needs as well as your budget. Every group will have an on-site liaison to ensure your stay is exceptional. Whether it’s customizing the menu, or helping to schedule special events, The Lodge on Echo Lake can create an event you will not forget.
Check out our sample menus for our Corporate Packages.
Additionally, you will find the following beautiful and well groomed facilities available for your use:
The Lodge on Echo Lake Venue
- 6,000 Square foot Adirondack Lodge venue space with floor to ceiling windows (comfortably seats 40 – 225)
- Two Outdoor Decks, overlooking Echo Lake
- 5,000 Sq Foot Covered/Open Air Pavillon – perfect for larger BBQ dinners
- Archery Range
- 3 Baseball/Softball Diamonds
- 2 Batting Cages
- 10 outdoor all-weather surface basketball courts (3 lighted courts)
- 10,000 square foot Field House (indoor basketball/fusbol/street hockey and more!)
- 3 Soccer Fields
- Lacrosse Field
- Fitness Center
- Covered gymnastics center/pavilion
- Rollerhockey Arena
- 16 all-weather surface tennis courts (6 lighted courts)
Outdoor /Trek Facilities
- “The Rock” outdoor climbing wall
- Bouldering Wall
- High-Ropes Course
- 500 foot Zip Line
Aquatic / Watersports Facilities
- 35 acre spring fed Echo Lake with private beach access
- 2-25 meter heated Olympic size pools (can be used for racing)
- Boating (Canoes, kayaks, rowboats, paddleboards)
Creative Arts Facilities
- Dance Studio
- Drama Studio
- Fine Arts Center with fine art area, ceramics studio, wood working studio, photography darkroom, and covered breezeway
- Outdoor performing arts amphitheater
To schedule a tour or to receive more information about hosting your next Corporate Event at The Lodge on Echo Lake, call Kathy Votraw at 518-623-5599 or email her at email@example.com