The Perfect Setting for your Adirondack Wedding!
The Lodge on Echo Lake brings new meaning to “Adirondack Chic.” Nestled against the stunning backdrop of wooded pines and 35 acres of pristine Echo Lake, The Lodge is a rare gem and one of the Adirondack’s most popular destination wedding venues.
The Lodge on Echo Lake’s 6,000 square foot facility overlooks spring-fed Echo Lake. The Lodge’s “open-room” feeling allows bridal couples and their guests to freely mingle without any constraints, while at the same time, creates the feeling of intimacy, no matter the size of your wedding party. The Lodge can accommodate weddings of up to 200 guests.
The Lodge’s uniquely peaceful location and floor to ceiling windows make it the perfect spot to host your wedding celebration, regardless of the season. At The Lodge on Echo Lake, we host weddings year-round* – utilizing both our indoor and outdoor wedding ceremony options.
When you book a Wedding at The Lodge on Echo Lake, you will find:
- A Breathtaking Ceremony and Reception venue with floor to ceiling windows (seating up to 200 guests)
- A Parquet Dance Floor with Signature Antler Chandelier to dance the night away
- One (1) Indoor & Five (5) Outdoor Wedding Ceremony Locations
- Two Outdoor Decks overlooking Echo Lake – perfect for wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, rehearsal dinners, photo opps, and more!
- A 5,000 Sq Foot Covered/Open Air Pavillion – just right for larger Rehearsal Dinner parties
Additional Amenities include:
- On-Site Wedding/Event Coordinator
- Onsite Catering
- Professional Staff and Full Bar Servic
- Complimentary Adirondack style Gift Baskets, Table for Gifts/Placecards, Cake/Cupcake Stands and more
- Up to Five hour reception time (5 1/2 if wedding ceremony and reception are booked)
- Complimentary cutting and service of wedding Cake
- Complimentary tablecloths and choice of napkin color (subject to availability)
- Complimentary Bridal Suite for Bride and Groom (pending availability)
- Private Cottages/Cabins for up to 40 guests (electricity, private bath/showers, linens)
- Open “Bunk-style” cabins (electricity, bathrooms, no showers)
- One 3BR/2Bath home perfect for immediate family or bridal parties
- “Midnight” Bonfire with S’mores the “night before” or immediately following your Reception
Whether you are looking for a single day, or a fun-filled weekend celebration, The Lodge is perfect for your special event!
Contact us today to book your tour and check out all that The Lodge has to offer:
*The Lodge on Echo Lake is available all year long with the exception of mid-June to mid-August during our summer camp overnight program. Tours ARE available by appointment only, during this time.