Your wedding at The Lodge on Echo Lake will be talked about for years!
Easy to access yet a world away…at The Lodge on Echo Lake you can celebrate your vows with family and friends in a setting graced by a wooded backdrop and calm, sparkling water. It’s setting is breathtaking; with a combination of the Adirondack Mountains and a gorgeous view overlooking spectacular Echo Lake. If you haven’t yet settled on the time of year for your special day – we have multiple indoor and outdoor venue options to help create that perfect setting for either your Spring, Summer, Fall OR Winter wedding celebration!
Have you always dreamed about having a rustic, yet elegant Adirondack themed wedding or even longed for the days of your summer Camp, wanting to re-create that special time in your life – then if so, The Lodge on Echo Lake is the perfect wedding venue for you.
Whether you are looking for a romantic wedding getaway or an adventurous weekend destination wedding filled with swimming, boating, group games and hiking, The Lodge on Echo Lake is a unique locale perfect for anyone looking for that truly extraordinary Adirondack destination wedding. With its charming accommodations, finely prepared cuisine, and wide range of recreational activities, it’s hard to imagine anything better. — The Lodge can accommodate wedding celebrations of up to 200 guests.
Our Weddings Offerings include:
- On-Site Wedding Coordinator
- Onsite Catering
- Professional Staff and Full Bar Service
- Only One Wedding per day
- Breathtaking Ceremony and Reception venue with floor to ceiling windows (seating up to 200 guests)
- Parquet Dance Floor overlooking the Lake with Signature Antler Chandelier
- Multiple Wedding Ceremony Locations
- Attached Outdoor Deck, overlooking Echo Lake — perfect for wedding ceremonies, Cocktails or “Evening before” Rehearsal Dinners!
- Lower Deck, overlooking Echo Lake — perfect for wedding ceremonies and photo opportunities!
- Complimentary Adirondack style Gift Baskets, Table for Gifts/Placecards, Cake/Cupcake Stands and more
- Up to Five hour reception time (5 1/2 if wedding ceremony and reception are booked)
- Complimentary cutting and service of wedding Cake
- Complimentary tablecloths and choice of napkin color (subject to availability)
- Complimentary Bridal Suite for Bride and Groom (pending availability)
- Private Cottages/Cabins for up to 40 guests (electricity, private bath/showers, linens)
- One 4BR/2Bath home perfect for immediate family or bridal parties
- Open “Bunk” style cabins (electricity, bathrooms, no showers)
- “Midnight” Bonfire with S’mores the “night before” or immediately following your Reception
- Firework Displays over the Lake
- Shuttle Services to up to Two (2) local accommodations within a 10 mile radius of The Lodge
- “Camp” Activities – Swimming , Boating, Sport Fields, etc are available upon request (activities dependent on time of year and select activities may incur extra fees).
Wedding planning at The Lodge is made easy by its attentive staff members. Every aspect of a couple’s wedding is carefully planned by the bridal couple with assistance from The Lodge’s professional wedding coordinator, Kathy Votraw. Kathy helps couples create truly unique weddings by customizing as much or as little to suit the bride and groom’s needs and assists them with taking advantage of all The Lodge and its grounds have to offer.
To receive more information about celebrating your wedding at The Lodge on Echo Lake or to schedule a personal tour, please contact Kathy Votraw at 518 623 5599 today and she will be happy to help you customize your own special day!…..or fill out our request info form and we will be in touch with you ASAP.
Don’t forget to ask about our Friday/Sunday special wedding packages and our Weekend Weddings too!
Let your wedding be a Weekend to Remember!