Retreats for Any Size, Style And Budget!
Bring the entire clan to The Lodge on Echo Lake for a memorable Family Reunion, Team Building Event or Retreat for your organization, sports team, religious group, or any type of gathering imaginable.
Imagine being able to host a retreat for your company, team or organization and work on team-building and problem solving using a combination of our indoor and outdoor sports facilities or our climbing wall or ropes course rather than sitting in an auditorium or on the field –followed by a delicious BBQ feast or formal sit-down or buffet dinner in The Lodge, overlooking scenic Echo Lake — and then complete the evening with a fun-filled bonding activity like S’mores around a private campfire or a silly, crazy talent show, utilizing our private outdoor Amphitheater — if so, The Lodge on Echo Lake and Camp Echo Lake grounds are the perfect setting for your next event or retreat!
Available from the beginning of May until the middle of June, and again from the middle of August until mid October, The Lodge on Echo Lake and Camp Echo grounds can accommodate groups of 20 to 1000.
Whether you are looking for a single day, or a multi-day experience, The Lodge on Echo Lake and our adjoining Camp Echo Lake facilities, located on 150 acre private campus, are just right for your group. With housing for over 40 guests in private cabins and over 800 people via our “bunk-style” cabins, a fabulous kitchen, catering team, and beautiful facilities, we pride ourselves on providing the ideal service for your every need. Whatever the occasion, we can discuss the details, help plan the event, and coordinate your group’s stay!
The Lodge on Echo Lake/Camp Echo Lake facility offers many large indoor spaces, including our 10,000 square foot Field House, an open-air spectacular Gymnasium with the latest gymnastic and tumbling equipment, and a 2nd large camp Dining Room. Date dependent, you may have use of our private 35 acre spring-fed lake for swimming, boating or fishing,
Check out our sample menus for our Retreat Packages.
Additionally, you will find the following beautiful and well groomed facilities available for your use:
The Lodge on Echo Lake Venue
- 6,000 Square foot Adirondack Lodge venue space with floor to ceiling windows (comfortably seats 40 – 225)
- Two Outdoor Decks, overlooking Echo Lake
- 5,000 Sq Foot Covered/Open Air Pavillon – perfect for larger BBQ dinners
- Archery Range
- 3 Baseball/Softball Diamonds
- 2 Batting Cages
- 10 outdoor all-weather surface basketball courts (3 lighted courts)
- 10,000 square foot Field House (indoor basketball/fusbol/street hockey and more!)
- 3 Soccer Fields
- Lacrosse Field
- Fitness Center
- Covered gymnastics center/pavilion
- Rollerhockey Arena
- 16 all-weather surface tennis courts (6 lighted courts)
Outdoor /Trek Facilities
- “The Rock” outdoor climbing wall
- Bouldering Wall
- High-Ropes Course
- 500 foot Zip Line
Aquatic / Watersports Facilities
- 35 acre spring fed Echo Lake with private beach access
- 2-25 meter heated Olympic size pools (can be used for racing)
- Boating (Canoes, kayaks, rowboats, paddleboards)
Creative Arts Facilities
- Dance Studio
- Drama Studio
- Fine Arts Center with fine art area, ceramics studio, wood working studio, photography darkroom, and covered breezeway
- Outdoor performing arts amphitheater