Located in the beautiful, Southern Adirondack Mountains, just 3 1/2 hours north of New York City, 1 1/2 hours from Vermont, 3 hours from Boston and only 1 hour from Albany, The Lodge on Echo Lake is the ideal setting for unique wedding celebrations, rehearsal dinners, goodbye breakfasts, anniversary or birthday parties, company picnics and celebratory dinners, Bar and Bat Mitzvah celebrations, Sweet Sixteen parties, Baby Showers and more.
The Lodge on Echo Lake’s 6,000 sq foot facility boasts both an outdoor upper and lower deck, overlooking sparkling, Echo Lake, against a backdrop of beautiful wooded pines – allowing guests the opportunity to create their perfect outdoor wedding – we ALSO host winter and off-season weddings and events, utilizing our INDOOR venue space with the same beautiful views!
The Lodge is situated on the private 150-acre grounds of Camp Echo Lake — so we have an enormous amount of space for ALL types of groups. Whether you are looking for a simple, yet sophisticated venue space for a Wedding or Private Event or Party or a grander space for a large Corporate or Family outing, Speciality Camp (sports, dance, band, or all-purpose) or Team Building Retreats, The Lodge on Echo Lake and accompanying Camp Echo Lake* grounds and activity fields has it all.
The Lodge on Echo Lake is available all year long with the exception of mid-June to mid-August during our summer camp overnight program, The Lodge on Echo Lake venue can accommodate parties of 40 to 200.*
Whether you are looking for a single day, or a fun-filled weekend celebration, The Lodge is perfect for your special event!
Contact us today to book your tour and check out all that The Lodge has to offer:
The Lodge on Echo Lake Venue
- Ceremony and Reception venue with floor to ceiling windows that comfortably seats 40 – 225 with a parquet dance floor
- One (1) Indoor and Five (5) Outdoor Wedding Ceremony Locations
- Attached Outdoor Deck, overlooking Lake — perfect for wedding ceremony, Cocktails or “Evening before” Rehearsal Dinners!
- Lower Deck, overlooking Echo Lake — perfect for wedding ceremony or photo opps!
- 5,000 Sq Foot Covered/Open Air Pavillion – just right for larger Rehearsal Dinner parties
- Complimentary Bridal Suite for Bride and Groom (pending availability)
- Overnight Private Cottages/Cabins for up to 60 guests (electricity, private bath/showers, linens)
- Overnight Open “Bunk-style” cabins (electricity, bathrooms, NO showers)
- Two Private Homes – perfect for immediate family or bridal parties
- Bonfire Pit – perfect for that”Midnight” Bonfire with S’mores the “night before” or immediately following your Reception
Available Recreational Facilities**
- 3 Baseball/Softball Diamonds
- 10 outdoor Basketball courts (3 lighted courts)
- 2 Indoor Basketball Courts
- Boating (Canoes, kayaks, rowboats and stand-up paddle boards )
- 3 Soccer Fields
- Lacrosse Field
- Fitness Center
- Rollerhockey Arena
- 2 Heated Olympic size pools
- 16 Tennis Courts (6 lighted courts)
- 2 Sand Volleyball Courts
- “The Rock” outdoor climbing wall
- 35 acre Spring fed Echo Lake with private beach
- Outdoor performing arts amphitheater
*The Camp Echo Lake facility can accommodate up to 1,000 guests (Meeting Space) and 800 guests (overnight accommodations)
**Use of the Recreational Facilities is included when you book an event at The Lodge on Echo Lake. Fees may apply to select activities/set up which can be discussed with your wedding coordinator.
Let us help you to plan your next event. We will be happy to assist you in creating an event that meets all of your needs as well as your budget.
To schedule a tour or to receive more information about celebrating your Wedding or Special Event at The Lodge on Echo Lake call Kathy Votraw at 518-623-5599 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org